Australia’s Best Beaches for 2017 Revealed
Best beaches have been crowned by TripAdvisor following a rigorous 12-month analysis of traveller reviews.
Top honours were determined based on both the quality and quantity of traveller ratings and reviews within a 12-month period, and saw Brazil’s Baia do Sancho beach named the best of the 343 beaches that made this year’s list.
The good news is that plenty of our own world-class beaches made the cut, with beautiful Whitehaven Beach taking out the top spot for the fourth year in a row, not to mention the home of Coasting Around taking second place.
- Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Island, QLD
- Surfers Paradise Beach, QLD
- Main Beach, Noosa, QLD
- Manly Beach, Sydney, NSW
- Turquoise Bay, Exmouth, WA
- Burleigh Heads Beach, Burleigh Heads, QLD
- Cable Beach, Broome, WA
- Mooloolaba Beach, Mooloolaba, QLD
- The Strand, Townsville, QLD
- Emily Bay, Norfolk Island